Forms and Print Services for Salesforce allows you to not only create highly visual and attention-grabbing reports or documents, but also print them anywhere, even as a batch!
You will be able to:
- Present sales results with charts and graphs, demonstrate effectiveness of marketing campaigns with high impact visuals, or compare sales forecasting reports.
- Automate reports creation! What used to take hours of your time, can now be done with a touch of a button. Dispersed data from Salesforce can be pulled into dynamic forms that properly format rows and pages, calculate total values and insert visuals.
- Quickly create estimates, proposals and other documents to present to your customer, in an attractive, professional-looking format, containing only the information that is needed.
- Print on-the-road, at any FedEx Office location in the United States.
- Batch print picklists, invoices, shipping documents, packing slips, labels and much more.
- Retrieve your print jobs even from your mobile device or a touch-panel of your Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE system.* For other printers, download the PDF and print via appropriate printer driver.
How it Works:
1. Log-in to your Salesforce account and access the forms and print functions via a single button.
2. Create the documents you need, pulling the data from Salesforce into dynamic, sophisticated PDF forms, designed specifically for you (our Professional Services team will help design forms that meet your company’s unique needs).
3. Print your documents or store them in the cloud to retrieve and print later. You can preview or print them at any time, even when you are traveling. You can choose to:
- Save your PDF document locally, to email, print, fax….
- Print directly from the cloud, without drivers, to your Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE printer;
- Save in the cloud for later retrieval;
- Retrieve and print your document at more than 1,800 FedEx Office locations in the United States.
Learn more about printing to FedEx Office.
Customer Admin Login:
If you are an existing customer of Forms and Print Services for Salesforce, log in here with your Administrator’s credentials to register users, printers and forms.
*The PDF forms are stored on Canon Business Imaging Online cloud for a maximum of two (2) days. If printing to FedEx Office, forms can be accesses and printed for up to ten (10) days.