Analyzing Payables and Procurement business processes, we can provide consultation and solutions designed to help our clients drive efficiency, locate cost savings, and increase business intelligence.
Accounts Payable Automation
Accounts payable process involves multiple documents - invoices, purchase orders, contracts, as well as information from various enterprise applications, such as ERP, accounting system, ECM, and CRM. The typical process can be highly manual and prone to errors. In manual or semi-automated payables processes invoices are still paper-based and processing delays are common. Accounts Payable Automation Solutions offered by Canon can provide capabilities such as intelligent invoice capture, mobile approvals, business analytics, online collaboration, and fraud detection, to help you transform your accounts payable operations. Automating accounts payable processes can enable companies to process and approve invoices faster, reduce late payment fees and access early payment discounts from suppliers. Additionally, with greater control over the process, companies can improve collaboration, provide business analytics, and increase accuracy and fraud prevention measures.
Procure to Pay Automation
Though we’ve grown accustomed to thinking in shorthand, Procure-to-Pay is not quite as simple as “procure” then “pay.” In Canon’s view, P2P is actually a collection of as many as nine distinct processes, all of which are document-intensive. Discover an innovative approach to automating the Procure-to-Pay process, integrating documents with various ERP, CRM, ECM and other systems, with capabilities such as intelligent capture and validation of info from invoices, integration with various ERP systems, automated document creation, and more.
Typical Challenges in Procure-to-Pay
- Errors and delays resulting from manual input of information.
- Too many different document formats make it difficult to automate.
- Problems with archiving and finding documents.
- Difficulty with matching invoices to the related purchase orders.
- Inability to adapt the process in response to business changes.
Automating the Procure-to-Pay processes can help companies standardize their operations, expedite processes, improve relations with suppliers, and increase control over expenses and fraud risks.
Contact us to find out how we can leverage Canon’s imaging technologies and information management expertise designed to help clients find impressive efficiency gains and business intelligence.
For applicable terms and conditions and systems and other requirements, please see the software details pages or contact your Canon Information and Imaging Solutions, Inc. sales representative.
- Case Study: Accounts Payable Automation and Beyond
- Video Case Study: AP Automation at Canon Finance & Accounting
- Datasheet: Oracle Validated Integration with PeopleSoft
- Datasheet: Oracle Validated Integration with E-Business Suite
- Datasheet: Oracle Validated Integration with JD Edwards
- Solution Brief: Procure to Pay Automation